Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hat Love

I am definitely all for instant gratification. So, I wasn't sure I would like crocheting things because it takes so long to see the finished product. Boy was I wrong! This is the main reason I am so obsessed with making hats. I love them! They work up quick and look amazing.

                                        Brooke Slouchy Hat  





                                                                                                                                                 pattern courtsey of McKinley's Closet
                                                                                                                                                       mckinleyscloset.blogspot.com



                                                                        






1 comment: